PROPOSAL WRITER PRO HIGHLIGHTS
The Proposal Writer Pro quickly, easily and intuitively converts Marvin's Order Management System (OMS) (as well as legacy Marvin Quote System
(MQS)) quotes into visually appealing, customized proposals and contracts for presentation to your customers, either the contractor, homeowner, or architect.
It allows the seamless generation of a complete bid proposal or contract from the Order Management System
(or Marvin Quote System), and provides you with a professional proposal presentation that is simple and easy to understand.
Marvin dealers and distributors around the U.S. have been using the Proposal
Writer Pro as an integral part of their business to streamline the process of
producing professional, visually appealing, customizable reports since it was
first released in 2001. The Proposal Writer Pro supported the MQS for 11+ years
and now supports the OMS as well. The Proposal Writer Pro has helped these businesses to
increase their profits and reduce their costs.
The customization feature facilitates the conversion of Marvin quotes
(e.g., product-only, installed
sales, rough opening schedule, masonry opening schedule, architectural/drawing report,
etc.) into customized proposal and contracts by allowing the user to:
- develop custom reports that allow you to include and exclude information such as call
numbers, rough openings, line item prices and unit prices
- develop reports that can be displayed in paragraph, tabular, and line item form
- display a scaled drawing of most shapes and lite cuts right on the proposal;
this includes scaled bar widths and automatically bringing in the grille and
casing colors for display in your reports
- generate full contract and bid summary reports for product-only and installed sales
- print out rough opening schedules for your contractor
- provide a window and door schedule for your architect
- export any report to 3 standardized formats, which can then be easily sent to your customer (e.g., e-mail):
- Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Mark-up Language (HTML) understood by most web browsers
- Rich Text Format (RTF) used by Microsoft Word
- email any of the reports in the supported formats (i.e., PDF, HTML, and
RTF) as well as the projects; this is a standalone email capability that
does not require a email client on the user's machine.
- modify any line item, price, or description
- add non-Marvin products to your reports (i.e., skylights, entry doors or other manufacturers’
products) in a detailed format that integrates seamlessly with any of your
- produce custom drawings for any of your products and/or add JPEG/GIF images to any report
- add installation fees, sales tax, delivery fees, or other charges
- customize the application with standard text used by your organization (e.g., scope of work, acceptance or proposal, payment schedule terms);
this also includes the ability to spell check the content of your textual
- standardize the many customizable features across your organization
- merge quote items from any OMS (or MQS) quote(s) and/or customized proposal to create a new proposal
- run the Proposal Writer Pro on any of the supported flavors of the Windows
operating systems (e.g., NT, XP, Vista, Windows
2003/2008 Server, Windows 7, etc.) as well as Mac OS X
(i.e., 10.5+ ("Leopard", and
"Snow Leopard") and Linux.
Proposal Writer Pro is a truly unique application that will allow you to create complete customized proposals and contract documents tailored specifically to meet your individual needs.
or Comments? [email protected]
© 1999- QuoteTech, Inc. All Rights Reserved.